RPG Sales of 2022

Zaukrie

New Publisher
A very, very, large collection of old PDFs that you can mine for ideas (or play an older version of DnD).....

darjr

I crit!
A very, very, large collection of old PDFs that you can mine for ideas (or play an older version of DnD).....

This is huge folks

Voadam

Legend
The 3rd Era Megabundle is on Drivethru as well. Apparently including things like the Assassin's and Avatar's handbooks that were not previously available.

Looks like separate PDFs for the mega-bundle, so no discounts for previous purchases.

Also having just gotten this, be aware there is no Mindshadows, Hungry Ghosts, Hell in Freeport, the original 3.0 modules, Legions of Hell, Thieves World, or Black Company stuff from the d20 era here. I expected the latter two with license stuff, but I am disappointed about some of the others. I enjoyed Hungry Ghosts and Mindshadows.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Columbia Games has made their Hunting supplement for the Hârn RPG (though it's essentially system-agnostic) available for $5.00, a discount of over 50% from its usual price! Click on the link to apply the discount.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

darjr

I crit!
Kobold Press is giving away stuff every day (weekday?)......

Voadam

Legend
Kobold Press is giving away stuff every day (weekday?)......

I missed the first three, but better late than never. :)

Remove ads