• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

rpg tatoos?

alsih2o

First Post
saw a guy here in memphis the other day with a d20 tatooed on his calf.

i was wondering if anyone here has any rpg tattos they would like to share?

i am multitatted, but none are rpg oriented...

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
alsih2o said:
i am multitatted, but none are rpg oriented...

Wow. thought that said "mutilated". Ick, rpg or not....

I have one tattoo (knotwork pentagram) that is not rpg related. However, I have afriedn with a number of Werewolf:TA based tats (mostly replicas of art in the books).

Shade Murphy

First Post
Fairly large Bleak Cabal symbol on my back. Favorite tattoo so far.

bleakers.jpg

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
I'm assuming dragons don't really count... nor does my flying monkey, so I don't have any rpg-related ink.
Greg

alsih2o

First Post
Zhure said:
I'm assuming dragons don't really count... nor does my flying monkey, so I don't have any rpg-related ink.
Greg

dragons count, and being as i was killed in character by a flying mopnkey, i owuld count that too.....however, i assume my pooh and piglet don't ;)

eXodus

Explorer
i have a reproduction of brom's 'lone wolf' painting on the side of my calf. i am not sure if that is exactly rpg material. but it is still damned cool! :D

here is a poorly taken picture of it and some of my other
ink

Quickbeam

Explorer
Clay, two things:

1) In response to your question, I don't have any RPG tattoos, but I do have a pretty damn cool Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey on my right arm. That's magic-related at least, right ;)?

2) Very clever username!!

alsih2o

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Clay, two things:

1) In response to your question, I don't have any RPG tattoos, but I do have a pretty damn cool Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey on my right arm. That's magic-related at least, right ;)?

2) Very clever username!!

thanks, i use it because it ia almost always available, no matter where i need one....most don't get it, but my wifes friends(she is a hydrogeoligist) crack up at it :)

and i think you should post your mickey, we can just say he is a celestial rat, with sorc lvls!;)

Quickbeam

Explorer
alsih2o said:

thanks, i use it because it ia almost always available, no matter where i need one....most don't get it, but my wifes friends(she is a hydrogeoligist) crack up at it :)

and i think you should post your mickey, we can just say he is a celestial rat, with sorc lvls!;)

To be completely honest, it took me a couple of months of sporadically seeing your username before my mind properly deciphered everything.

As for Mickey, that may take a bit of time. We don't own a digital camera (oh, the shame ;)) and I'm not sure I have any decent pictures to scan at present. Sorry. BTW, love the celestial rat reference :D.

And, for what it's worth, I'd kicked around getting a tattoo for ages before finally committing to the deed four years ago. I just couldn't settle on anything I wanted inked on my person forever. Then one day, I had an epiphany -- Sorcerer Mickey tied in everything (almost) near and dear to my heart.
** It has magic for D&D
** Mickey/cartoons for my kids
** Memories of a great vacation with my wife to DisneyWorld
** The first movie my mother ever took me to see in theaters
Heck, everything but sports, and I have enough jerseys, hats, pucks, balls, penants and trophies to cover that area.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads