RPGA DM Rewards & Dragon Lots on eBay!

Dire Bare

Legend
With the forum reorganization, I'm not sure if this is the best place for this thread. So mods, if I goofed, please feel free to move or close the thread (like you need my blessing!).

I just placed an auction on eBay for a large lot of Dragon (251-359) and Dungeon (82-150) Magazines, plus some more mags including SW Gamer, Living Greyhawk Journal, Polyhedron, and more! Click the link below for more detailed info and to bid!

Huge Lot of D&D Magazines - Dragon, Dungeon, More

Also up for auction is the RPGA DM's Rewards "The Village of Hommlet" and "The Tomb of Horrors"!!! These are already heating up with bids!

I also have a few other auctions up, Talisman 3rd Ed board game, a lot of 389 unique Blood Wars CCG cards, and game pieces for Conquest of the Empire and Axis & Allies board games.

If you have any questions, you can email me thru ENWorld or eBay, or reply to this thread!

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Thanks, 'Bare! For now, I'll move this over to the Media & Misc Forum, but I'll check with the other mods to see if they agree.

I wish you'd broken the auction up a bit. I'd love to bid on the Polyhedron stuff, but I already have the Dragon and Dungeon issues. Good luck, in any case; that's a lot of good stuff!

Klaus

First Post
With the forum reorganization, I'm not sure if this is the best place for this thread. So mods, if I goofed, please feel free to move or close the thread (like you need my blessing!).

I just placed an auction on eBay for a large lot of Dragon (251-359) and Dungeon (82-150) Magazines, plus some more mags including SW Gamer, Living Greyhawk Journal, Polyhedron, and more! Click the link below for more detailed info and to bid!

Huge Lot of D&D Magazines - Dragon, Dungeon, More

Also up for auction is the RPGA DM's Rewards "The Village of Hommlet" and "The Tomb of Horrors"!!! These are already heating up with bids!

I also have a few other auctions up, Talisman 3rd Ed board game, a lot of 389 unique Blood Wars CCG cards, and game pieces for Conquest of the Empire and Axis & Allies board games.

If you have any questions, you can email me thru ENWorld or eBay, or reply to this thread!
If you shipped overseas, I'd be all over that Hommlet...

Remove ads