RPGNow EDGE Opens!

eyebeams

Explorer
Two critiques:

I don't like the link automatically bouncing me to the same category in the sister site. I wouldn't mind a second link to jump from wherever I am to the front page of the companion site.

Plus, it doesn't look like the company listings have been culled for each site, but maybe I'm wrong there.

Other than that, Edge is showing me games I might buy that I didn't see before.

DragonSword

First Post
How come there are only 4 products released this month in all categories on the edge site? Surely there should be more than that showing up in the bestseller lists?

ukgpublishing

First Post
DragonSword said:
How come there are only 4 products released this month in all categories on the edge site? Surely there should be more than that showing up in the bestseller lists?

To get on the best sellers list you have to sell 5 units in the period.

Prest0

First Post
DragonSword said:
Thanks, I didn't realise. Maybe that should go down for the edge site then?
Would it really be a "best seller" then? If I'm not mistaken, they're looking at the previous 30 days.

0-hr

Starship Cartographer
rpghost said:
The idea is to clear clutter on the main site from unproven vendors, while giving them a spotlight site to show off at the same time.

James

And I, for one, just want to thank you for continuing to give "unproven vendors" a chance to prove themselves. I know it would have been easier (and probably more profittable) to just cut them out altogether. Without RPGNow many small publishers would never have this opportunity, so thank you for doing the industry this service.

jcfiala

Explorer
It looks kinda nice - flipped through it a bit.

But that graphic? My mind keeps trying to turn that axe into a stylized 'T', and so I keep reading it 'RPG Tedge'

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Another suggestion: Please consider moving Ralf Schemmann's Maps and More to the RPGNow site. Ralf is the artist behind much of Profantasy's Campaign Cartographer (CC2) products, and not including him on the "best of the best" site is a crime. :)

I know there are a couple other companies producing files and symbols for CC2, and my intention here isn't to insult their great work, but nobody can hold a candle to Ralf's artistic ability - he is the CC2 master. :)

Edit: Also, it isn't like there is a lot of competition in the CC2 symbol category as compared to d20 Fantasy, for example.

Last edited:

Remove ads