• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rpgs based in the animal kingdom/POV

Tetsubo

First Post
Kwalish Kid said:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

There's nothing in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (or Road Hogs) that forces a player to make a bipedal mutant.

After the Bomb (2001) is much better. One book that should cover just about anything your average campaign will need for playing mutant animals.

Kwalish Kid

Explorer
Tetsubo said:
After the Bomb (2001) is much better. One book that should cover just about anything your average campaign will need for playing mutant animals.
Yeah, I forgot the name of the post-apocalyptic game. It has full rules, right? I only have the TMNT supplements, not the later revision.

Tetsubo

First Post
Kwalish Kid said:
Yeah, I forgot the name of the post-apocalyptic game. It has full rules, right? I only have the TMNT supplements, not the later revision.

AtB (2001) is a complete game. It is designed so that you can still use the older TMNT supplements if you wish. But they might need a little work to mesh well. The newer book is just superior. Sadly it references "future" supplements that have been vaporware for the past seven years. And with Erick being gravely ill... it doesn't look like we will ever actually see them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads