• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGs in Northern NJ! (See Below)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
I'm starting a game of Birthright D&D in Northern NJ!

The system will be either D&D 2e or 3.5e (not decided yet).

The campaign will take place along the shores of the Tael Firth (Rjurik Taelshore and Anuirean Northern Marches).

It will combine PBEM with FTF. Ask if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Wish I did live in NJ so I could play.

With that, I'll just give my usual mad props to IVV, and say he is an excellent PBP DM. I'm sure that carries over to FTF.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Thanks for the recommendation, Rhun!

I'm indeed still looking. In any case, if there's anyone in Bergen/Passaic/Morris/Essex counties that just wants to be sure that they know who else plays in the area, sign up and we'll make sure we all can meet up for whatever we need.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Well, so the replies back have only turned up one player, so I'm going to open up the game to a larger group.

If you're a player in the Morris/Essex/Passaic/Bergen County area, and you're in need of a GM, let me know. I run, well, pretty much anything. The only limitation will be time: The game will run on Friday nights only--that's the only time I have available.

Anyone interested in meeting up?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
So the first time I tried this, it didn't work; I didn't have everything in place yet.

I still don't have everything in place, but I AM starting a game, and I will host it Friday evenings at the Gamer's Gambit in Fair Lawn. If anyone is still interested, feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Remove ads