• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

Leif

Adventurer
Of course, if your location tag is accurate, you live over 1500 miles from me. And I live in an apartment. :)
Hmmm, I'll have to get creative then and place the used tp strategically near the ducts that serve as your source of "fresh" air.....

Leif

Adventurer
S@squ@tch, can Forivarra see or hear any giants around him, and is he able to speak or is he gagged with something? I'm thinking that he is pretty upset about his capture and looking to start some sh** with the nearest giant that he can find. Dragonmarked deathwish, you know?

And, Rhun, I don't know what you've been smoking, but Utah is way more than 500 miles from eastern Arkansas, or at least I sure think that it is. Mapquest says that it's 1478.71 miles from Jonesboro to Provo. :p :p :p

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
And, Rhun, I don't know what you've been smoking, but Utah is way more than 500 miles from eastern Arkansas, or at least I sure think that it is. Mapquest says that it's 1478.71 miles from Jonesboro to Provo. :p :p :p

Yes, that's true...but the Earth is a spheroid, so if you are calculating distances from say locations in the United States to Croatia, the flight path is an arc and not a straight line. And that ends up making a big difference. I actually used a distance calculator in those numbers above.

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, that's true...but the Earth is a spheroid, so if you are calculating distances from say locations in the United States to Croatia, the flight path is an arc and not a straight line. And that ends up making a big difference. I actually used a distance calculator in those numbers above.
LOL Man, you are smokin' HEAVILY today! I used Mapquest which follows HIGHWAY routes, you know, on the GROUND?!? I guess someone who flies as much as you do, with our without a plane, needs to worry about that sort of thing. Us poor, earthbound souls just look at two dimensional maps and suchlike. :lol:

Leif

Adventurer
Also, Provo is in what we non-LDS folk like to call "Happy Valley." It is almost like another plane of existence... :D
Do tell? What does that mean to the non-Utah-initiated? I chose Provo because that was the only city I could think of in Utah at that particular second. Salt Lake was just too easy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads