Sabaron defeats Hanoi Xan!

Sabaron

First Post
"Villian! I seek to stop your plans for world domination! Come get some!"

I'm on from 9-5 PST, Monday through Friday. You will set conditions of course, as I auto-forfeit insult rounds. :) If you decline, let me know.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"Fool! Nothing can stand in the way of my sheer destructive criminal genius! I shall gladly fight you in a strategy speed match for 5 flags!"

Hanoi Xan
Thug 1 (2-1); (Yen=0)
Chimera Style, Member of the Island gang
Dirty Trick

Wicht

Hero
I don't care - unless you really feel the need to have the judge do it, I will use the web generator. But you can use whichever you prefer.

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan's first hand

1: The lizard speaks near the lake; negates the kick of the canine!
2: The spider perfectly invades the desert; guards against the rising of the weapon!
3: The jade snake drifts below the forest; leaps over the foray of the comet! *yen*
4: The rabbit strikes underneath the caves and mercilessly blasts the madlands; grasps the terror of the stars!
5: The mongoose slides from the village; avoids the beauty of the vaccuum!

Sabaron

First Post
1: The hammer dodges below the temple; dominates the descent of the fire! *yen*

2: The panther kicks upon the caves; negates the quickening of the rainbow!

3: The blizzard assaults the mountain; silences the rolling of the soul!

4: The spear devastates the foothills; leaps over the motion of the reptile!

5: The ferocious vine torments the heavens; shreds the aggression of the spirit!

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
[ Would suggest Sab use the web-gen for this fight at least then, or wicht use the test-gen off my page :x. MeowthBot's generator shifted today to the named location form, and not too sure when Diamond will have time to update either the cd generator. At least so that you're using the same generator forms -ie, the named location potentials. And as a sidenote, this reminds me to mail the updated x-move.js to Diamond :) ]

Oh look one of Idiot's fanboys... Reowth... No I don't think I will be judging this match. The ties to the idiot are too great.

[ If ya can't find a judge for a while I suppose I can, would perfer not though as Hanoi Xan is one of my gang members ]

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Delighted at the array of moves at his disposal, Sabaron opens the match with an unrelenting storm, drawing his practice sword and rains blow after blow on his opponent, attempting to bury him with attacks like an avalanche victim in snow.

The blizzard assaults the mountain; silences the rolling of the soul!

Remove ads