Sabaron defeats Hanoi Xan!

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron's final hand

1: The dragon breaks the glade; quells the foray of the armor!

2: The fang speaks from the delta and ravages the comet; guards against the aggression of the orchid!

3: The thorn removes the tower; shreds the cut of the teardrop!

4: The transcendent turtle drifts in the midst of the steppes; protects against the descent of the arrow!

5: The spear shouts next to the heavens; wards off the chi of the rodent!

Sabaron

First Post
"You are defeated! Your plans are crushed, your followers are scattered, and my power grows with each passing day. Admit defeat!"

The fang speaks from the delta and ravages the comet; guards against the aggression of the orchid!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan's third hand

1: The needle slashes across the foothills; defends against the assailment of the ki!
2: The falcon kicks in the midst of the ricefield; absorbs the cut of the rodent!
3: The fox parts the cemetery; reduces the gaze of the spirit!
4: The northstar demolishes the mountain; wards off the speed of the body!
5: The chimera severs the forest; dominates the aggression of the clouds and scatters the tempest of the moon!

Wicht

Hero
gah - two chimera in a row and I can't use them :mad:

Hanoi Xan laughs

"One defeat does not a war make."

With a wave of his hand, Hanoi throws a number of smoke bombs to the ground, filling the arena

Dirty Trick

Wicht

Hero
Hanoi Xan, knowing the fight is currently stacked against him decides to use the cunning of a fox as he moves in for a splitting blow.

The fox parts the cemetery; reduces the gaze of the spirit!

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron, seeing his opponent in the cemetary, decides to leave him there.

The dragon breaks the glade; quells the foray of the armor!

Darkwolf

First Post
The fox parts the cemetary..only to leave a 3 ft x 4 ft hole for it to fall into as the dragon breaks it and the glade.

Point Sabaron
MATCH SABARON!

Sabaron, you are once again Blue 1 - its time to find a dark pather to fight.

Hanoi, you fall back to Thug 0.

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron bows to his foe.

"Hanoi Xan, I ask a boon of you. I am searching for someone here; it is why I left my homeland. This person (I'll call him/her 'X') was sprited away to this land when X was just a child; I must find X, as X is the legal heir to the throne in my country. Do you know anyone who was adopted, and doesn't quite look like a native?"

Remove ads