• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sabaron vs. Ariel

Sabaron

First Post
Having finished his training for the day, Sabaron stretches and looks out the window of his tower. The sun is setting, and it is time for him to retire for the night.

One of Sabaron's white belt students runs in. "Master Sabaron! The other Honor warriors asked me to bring you this message." He hands Sabaron a scroll.

Sabaron quietly reads the scroll.
"So Ariel has turned stag, eh? Well, I'll have to go deal with this myself."

I find your geisha to be ape-like, your fortress to be rotted, and your teacher's pride to be useless.

OOC: If I win insults, I'd prefer a 4 round speed strategy with fighter generated MB moves

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
ah.... sabaron...we meet again.... this time though..... I will best you I'm sure........

Ariel: I find your spouse to be spoiled, your home to be worn out, and your victories to be hilarious.

OOC: if I win the insults I want a 5 Flag Speed Strat Match..... fighter gened MB moves....

Ariel Eastwind
Silver Sash 4
15/26

Powers:
Sig Styles: Dragon
Sig Local: Gate
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x2)
Master of: Wealth

Possesions:
Yen: 4
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron's first hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The blizzard splits the hells; wards off the cut of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The staff drifts underneath the madlands; guards against the energy of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 3: The vine severs the hells; blocks the violence of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 4: The jaguar flies from the plain; parts the chaos of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 5: The tiger obliterates the delta; wards off the punch of the bird!

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's First Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The northstar removes the ricefield; scatters the violence of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The tree drops upon the well; avoids the speed of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 3: The falcon moves within the heavens as it leaps over the battlements; blocks the push of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 4: The panther demolishes the well; averts the thrust of the air! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit devastates the valley; sweeps by the thrust of the honor!

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron opens the match with a unique combination, using his staff while in Tiger style. He's seen this done a few times, and when it works, it hurts.

The tiger obliterates the delta; wards off the punch of the bird!

Fists of Fury!

The staff drifts underneath the madlands; guards against the energy of the steam!

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*ariel leaps and rabbit kicks Sabaron in the head*

<MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit devastates the valley; sweeps by the thrust of the honor!

Darkwolf

First Post
Ever heard the story of the tiger and the hare? When the rabbit slept the tiger ate it! The rabbit may devastate the valley..but leaves the rabbit nowhere to hide from the hungry tiger.

Point, Fist of Fury, Style Sabaron!
3 flags Sabaron; 0 flags Ariel

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron, delighted with his progress, pulls a snowball out of his pocket and throws it at Ariel!

The blizzard splits the hells; wards off the cut of the steam!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel averts Sabarons air attack and then demolishes him with a panther claw attack....... *

<MeowthBot> 4: The panther demolishes the well; averts the thrust of the air! *yen*

Last edited:

Remove ads