Santa Clara, CA: Pathfinder mini-campaign, starts Saturday Jan 4, 2014

aboyd

Explorer
I have a Pathfinder mini-campaign starting in Santa Clara, CA. It'll begin at 1 PM on Saturday, January 4th, 2014. It goes until 6 PM. It continues like that every other weekend for 5 total games (Jan 18, Feb 1, Feb 15, Mar 1). It's limited seating, so please don't claim a seat unless you really can show up to all/most games.

Characters are pre-generated, by the way. All you have to do is show up on time, although if you have dice, bring 'em.

The game has a very hobbity style. A small kingdom has "lost" a local community: a halfling village, which has stopped sending in taxes. The king has sent people to investigate, but they are turned away. The king has decided that the issue may be down to xenophobia, and he assembles a group of smaller heroes to be his emissaries. You'll play one of those smaller heroes, and travel to this nestled-away location, meet the locals, and try to uncover the mystery of why they are disconnected from the kingdom. In this game world, goblins are not awful evil monsters, they're more like unpredictable bundles of chaos, so they're playable (they can be characters in the game).

So far, the characters I'm working on (for play) include:

• a goblin alchemist, like a pyromaniac fire bomber
  • a goblin barbarian -- he's sorta crazy and bites things a lot
  • a halfling slinger, think Hobbits, or David vs. Goliath
  • a gnome cavalier -- thinks he's a great warrior on a noble steed, but really he's just a half-pint on a dog
  • a dwarven cleric/healer <-- not sure about this guy yet
  • a few others which are still on the drawing table

Anyway, if that intrigues you enough that you'd clear a few Saturdays, get in touch. Also, please be 21 or older. I'm 42 and would be creeped out running a game for kids, and also there may or may not be alcohol, so I'd like to stay out of trouble. Oh, and please be clean. Thanks!

Remove ads