SAT PM: The Confederate States of Atlantis (FULL, Accepting Alts)

The_Universe

First Post
Autumn 1862. The War Between the States rages on. Rumors and telegrams intercepted by spies in Pinkerton's secret service have convinced President Lincoln that the Confederates have found a secret weapon deep in the jungles of Central America. Confederate fillibusters led by the supposedly deceased Major Chatham Roberdau Wheat have slipped past the Union blockade with support from an ancient order of warriors calling themselves the Knights of the Golden Circle, pressing into the Nicaraguan highlands, which some say hide terrible creatures long-forgotten by time. You have been hand-picked by Alan Pinkerton to pursue Wheat and his men into the impenetrable jungles and volcanic mountains of Nicaragua, and prevent them from bringing this mysterious weapon into Confederate service...at any cost. Welcome to Department 51.

6 Players. Hollow Earth Expedition. Two-fisted pulp action set in the American Civil War.

Characters:

1. Captain Percival Kingfisher - A chivalrous Union officer with a mysterious past.
2. Lieutenant Angus Finlay - A headstrong combat engineer with a hearing problem.
3. Doctor Emily Challenger - An easily befuddled medic with a knack for getting herself into trouble.
4. Sergeant Thomas Hammett - An easily fooled mountain man with more self confidence than sense.
5. Samson Brown - A superstitious strong man with no talent for deception.
6. Henry Roberts - An inscrutable former magician with a weak constitution.

Players:

1. JC
2. Piratecat
3. Rel
4. AIM-54
5. Psion
6. Old One

Special Guest Star: QueenDopplepopolis

Alt: YourSwordIsMine
Alt: Cassander

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
Oh, unbelievably awesome! I, too, want in BUT feel compelled to remind all involved that player signups do NOT begin until Friday, Sept. 25th at 700pm Eastern.

John Crichton

First Post
Oh, unbelievably awesome! I, too, want in BUT feel compelled to remind all involved that player signups do NOT begin until Friday, Sept. 25th at 700pm Eastern.
Yeah, good call.

And damn you for running this in the PM! I may just have to not run a game this time so I can play in this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases