Savage Worlds Adventure for Hell on Earth Setting - Folio 7 - Art of the Genre

Rotten

Explorer
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/563681582/the-folio-7-deadlands-edition

67b32abb0b15cc3acdfcf707ae06fdce_original.jpg

[h=3]About this project[/h]
Art of the Genre is proud to partner with Pinnacle Entertainment Group in bringing our fans Folio #7! After completing the Roslof Keep Campaign it seemed a perfect point to sidestep to Savage Worlds for an adventure in the Deadlands: Hell on Earth setting. It is an absolutely fantastic setting with an award-winning mechanic that I hope all our fans will give a shot.
With Folio #7, we will be blending the same OSR specs that our fans have grown accustomed to with the previous issues while also blending in some aspects of the Deadlands: Hell on Earth design. I truly hope you'll have a much fun playing this adventure as my players did, and as always thanks for taking the time to check out our latest projects here on Kickstarter.
And as always, Instead of making gaming anvils, I’ve drilled the artistry of the game down, found the gems of a fast-paced adventure, and delivered it in such a way that both new and old gamers alike can enjoy and play without taxing their life schedules. In the end, isn’t gaming about being fun for everyone, not just the players? The Folio’s goal is to ensure that, and always give folks the very best quality ‘lean and mean’ adventures we can.
089d55d430f696e4081189d0851ffa96_original.jpg

My Project: The Folio #7 is a single shrink-wrapped adventure module based on Savage Worlds: Deluxe mechanics and set in the Deadlands: Hell on Earth setting. Each will be produced as an 8x11”, removable cover [11x17" once removed], adventure with mostly b/w interior artwork. There are two interior booklets, The Field Guide for setting specifics, and the Adventure which details the challenges facing the players. All told, the final size will be roughly 40 pages of content.
Who’s it for? ALL gamers, both new gamers and old gamers, as it is easily expandable or playable as is.The concept is to allow gamers a starting point for adventure that can be modified to their liking while providing excellent reference content and framework. Again, the base mechanic will be for Savage Worlds: Deluxe, but I’ve designed it to be readily modified to any post-apocalyptic game.

Remove ads