• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Scarred Lands] I call on the power of Nightfall

yipwyg

First Post
I hope I got the name right. :)

One of my friends is going to be running a Scarred Lands campaign in about 2 weeks. He is currently going out of town in the meantime, so can not access his wealth of info on the setting. I am pretty familiar with the world, having read some of the books, and played in 2 campaigns already. One of our players though has never heard of the setting, and wants to know more about it.

I was wondering if there is general overview on the setting (world, races, magic, religion, etc.) somewhere on someones site. I plan on getting a product that does this, but would like to have something printed for her in the meantime.

Thanks

Okay, I'm not Nightfall but...

You can try this site.

And this one is the Scarred Lands wiki.

And yet another decent site. This one has good background information on the world and it also has a full-color PDF map of the world as well.

Maybe Nightfall will come along and point out some other nice places to go for Scarred Lands info.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I'm currently working on the WW's wiki for Scarred Lands. Currently...there's not much. :p :)

However as your duly appointed Sage, I am available to answer questions. Tell your "friend" to email me @ nighttfall@yahoo.com

That or else just have him ask you the questions, post them here, and I'll answer. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads