• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scarred Lands Regional Feats

JoeGKushner

First Post
Is there a collection of regional feats for the Scarred Lands setting simliar to those fond in Forgoten Realms, Wheel of Time, Arcanis, The Hunt, and other settings? I most sourcebooks have specific PrCs, and that the screen had a race breakdown, but I don't recall seeing feats anywhere.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Don't have the SLCS but I haven't heard anyone talk about regional feats being in it. That said, I'm definately considering making some, based on some ideas from Hollowfaust.

Remember Icy Calm and Dire Threats?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Done. I personally thought that there were a little too powerful in some cases. One of 'em was almost like a Template rather than a feat. It's psoted over at Morality.

Nightfall

Which I revised, but I added that spell-like ability mainly since it was SUPPOSED to be for the colder climes of Albadia.

robotron666

First Post
Regional Feats

You can find some regional feats in the actual City books, Hollowfaust has a few. I don't own Mithril or Burok Torn yet, but I'm sure they have them as well.

Robotron666 is:

Full of bones.

Last edited:

Nightfall

I didn't see any in Mithril but yes there are three in Hollowfaust. I just made these to make feats a little more...accessible outside of just those sourcebooks.

Remove ads