Scarred Lands - The Serpent and the Scepter Errata

MrR_

Explorer
Old topic I know but I'm running a Scarred Lands campaign and recently bought a copy of The Serpent and the Scepter for which there was an online errata containing the adventure introduction. The URL for the errata is dead now.

Does anyone have a copy of the errata they can share?

MrR_

Explorer
Dont suppost you could send me the missing text? i couldnt find it on archive.

I've attached a copy of the original page printed to an oxps file. Just in case you can't read that, here's the text ...

[SIZE=-1]During the creation of The Serpent and the Scepter, the 2nd part of the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Serpent Amphora Cycle series, the following text was accidentally omitted [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]from the bottom of page 7:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]In either case, he continues as follows.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"We've managed to translate a portion of the tome found in Chardun's tomb, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and the information we've discovered isn't good. It confirms that, with the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]proper rituals, the servants of the Serpent Queen could access and use the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]power contained within the Amphora! This is the power and the blood of a [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]titan, my friends. It's a hideous, twisted relic that cannot, under any [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]circumstances, be allowed to fall back into the wrong hands. "Unfortunately, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]the book doesn't tell us how to destroy the damned thing. It does, however, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]allude to the possibility that Chardun's priesthood might hold that secret, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]even if they didn't put it down in writing. Several times, it mentions a ritual [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]powerful enough to destroy even a Titan-created artefact.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]"And that," he says with a rueful grin, "is where you come in."

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Kelemis gestures to a map, spread out across an oaken table in the center of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]the room. "Someone has to speak with a man named Fiarun, Archfiend of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Chardun's temple at Castle Durm in Lageni. No safe or easy route exists. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]The best you'll manage is probably a trip down the Eni River, and then [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]overland straight to Durm. A long journey through hostile territory, yes, but [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Fiarun is by far the closest man who might have the answers we require. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]After the-incident-with my former aide, I cannot trust many of my own [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]people enough to send them, and those who can be trusted are needed here [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]at home. You've served us well so far, however, and so I'm afraid I must ask [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]you to serve again." At this point, he offers the party a token with his [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]heraldry on it, like the one carried by his messenger. "You'll need this along [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]the way," he tells them, assuming they'll eventually agree to help.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
(Alternatively, if the party hasn't served him before, he should explain how
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]he's heard good things about them from those few whom he still trusts.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
He then discusses potential rewards, ranging from training among the
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Vigilants to money. If they turn up nothing, he will compensate them up to [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]400 gp each for their troubles. If, however, they do discover information, the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]rewards will certainly be greater, from fine equipment (though not [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]necessarily magical) to training to grants of land or money. Alternately, if [SIZE=-1]the PCs have other goals, he may be willing to assist them in completing [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]these goals.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Attachments

• Scarred_Lands_-_Serpent_Amphora_Cycle_2_-_The_Serpent_&_the_Scepter_Errata.zip
    385.5 KB · Views: 111

Remove ads