Scarred Lands website back up and running.

Fevil

First Post
And about time too! For those who were wondering if there was going to be a new one (me included) just click the link at SS&S's homepage.

Is there a problem with the Insert Hyperlink button, it doesnt seem to work for me.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Fevil,

Two things.

One this has already been mentioned in my "Ask the Sage thread" Which is only three pages btw. Also it's where most SL posts SHOULD go. (Well most of the time...)

Two, the insert hyperlink works fine by me...http://www.swordsorcery.com

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Nightfall said:
Fevil,

Two things.

One this has already been mentioned in my "Ask the Sage thread" Which is only three pages btw. Also it's where most SL posts SHOULD go. (Well most of the time...)

Two, the insert hyperlink works fine by me...http://www.swordsorcery.com

The hyperlink has been giving me problems as well since the outage this week. It works in IE, but hangs in Mozilla Firefox, at least half of the time.

The Auld Grump

*EDIT* Nightfall - two things -

One, you don't have to be so proprietary of Scarred Lands threads. Sometimes people want a simple answer under a topic named after the question, a topic named Scarred Lands Website is Back Up fits that description nicely - a topic about Scarred Lands in general does not.

Two. if you had looked at the topic dealing with the outage you would have seen that the hyperlink problem is mentioned there as well...

Last edited:

Nightfall said:
Fevil,

Two things.

Nightfall, that's incredibly presumptuous of you, don't you think? There's no specific place where "most Scarred Lands posts should go," and even if there were, it would hardly be up to you decide what it is.

We appreciate the fact that you're a major fan of the setting, and that you keep the Scarred Lands foremost in people's minds. By all means, keep it up. But that doesn't give you any particular rights or special authority on the topic, and it certainly doesn't allow you to dictate what other people's actions should be.

Frankly, I think you owe Fevil an apology.

Fevil

First Post
I'm using Mozilla, so thats probably why the hyperlink option doesnt work.

Nightfall......I'll post where I please. (The most polite thing I could think of in reply to your post)

Mousferatu and TheAuldGrump, thanks for the backup. It's much appreciated.

Remove ads