Scott Dewar's Homebrew: One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-IC

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Perception: 1d20+6=24

Know (Nobility):
1d20+3=19 +2 for Breadth of Experience = 21

Edit: Breadth of Experience also lets me do know Knowledge checks untrained... and is now my favourite feat EVER.:)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
GM: Gah! I had this encounter all typed up and has grown legs and run off! please be patient![/gm

Scott DeWar

OOC: ok, got the encounter re wrote, and had dinner to make. Any one know how Leif and family are doing?

spoilers with 'skill: dc' are on the honor system, mostly. I require the roll to be posted with the skill that applies
[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], [MENTION=29548]mleibrock[/MENTION] :

[sblock= Perception - DC 17]
1d20=17
you see 3 humanoids about 6 1/2 ft tall, ugly as a pug dog, well armored with chain mail bows with great axes and great clubs. definately not human. The babards in the dim light look to be red with a black bird of some sort.

[sblock=Knowledge - Nobility dc 15]
the haraldry of red background and a black bird {Eagle?} is not local, at least 20 miles away, belonging to an Earl known for trade on the river near by to a distant hundred acre [a unit of land given to landed nobles by royalty] of his manorial holdings.

[sblock=Knowledge - Nobility dc 20]
this earl is greedy, power hungry and hates that he has to pay this city river taxes and port taxes

[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I think he was just worried because I was sick and felt so bad yesterday, or whenever that was. Not really sure now. But yeah, I'm doing better and went to work today. I even felt good enough to fight with a 10-year-old this evening. Don't try it -- you just can't freakin' win, man.

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Garias grits his jaw, then snorts. "Earls and their tax evasion," he mumbles to the nearest interloper, "Hardly worth getting a bloody nose over. Still, that bugbear is going to cause no end of trouble if left to his own affairs."

Garias fingers the sharp, bladed disk hung on his waist and considers his options.

Scotley

Hero
Gorgol, suddenly feeling very exposed with potential enemies he can't see in the area, steps casually to the nearest crate to get some cover and see what happens next.

Scott DeWar

A challenge from within the building is heard, "Eh! waccha doin in 'ere? no trusspassin!" Th shadow figures are now approaching. they have stepped close enough to see what they are .. .. ..

you see 3 humanoids about 6 1/2 ft tall, ugly as a pug dog, well armored with chain mail bows with great axes and great clubs. definately not human. The tabards in the dim light look to be red with a black bird of some sort.

re: post by Leif
I think he was just worried because I was sick and felt so bad yesterday, or whenever that was. Not really sure now. But yeah, I'm doing better and went to work today. I even felt good enough to fight with a 10-year-old this evening. Don't try it -- you just can't freakin' win, man.

I was worried. in your 1st ed game I am in, Straad asked where you were. Arguing with a 6 year old is also no win.

Remove ads