Scourge of the World (DVD in Dragon Mag)

Paladin

Explorer
BiggusGeekus@Work said:
No idea, I put it into my CD bay and nothing happend. I'm running WinXP. Maybe I have a bad disk. Who knows?
Is your CD ROM drive also a DVD drive? If not, that's why it didn't work - Scourge of Worlds is a DVD.

BiggusGeekus@Work

Community Supporter
Paladin said:
Is your CD ROM drive also a DVD drive? If not, that's why it didn't work - Scourge of Worlds is a DVD.

There are not words to describe how inhumanly stupid I feel right now. The next time you start thinking to yourself, "That Geekus, he really has his act together. He's on top of everything." Reflect on this moment and know that -- with luck -- I might one day outwit a bar of soap.

The really sad thing is that I program computers for a living. Sheesh.

Geekus first post in thread: Is Geekus feigning ignorance in order to make a commentary about today's technology? Geekus ends post with a question that causes one to ponder the potential folly humanity faces through the ever increasing technology infiltration throughout society. Microsoft used as an avatar of the implied rift.

Geekus second post in thread: human tragedy revealed...

Bravo, Geekus! ;)

Paladin

Explorer
BiggusGeekus@Work said:

There are not words to describe how inhumanly stupid I feel right now. The next time you start thinking to yourself, "That Geekus, he really has his act together. He's on top of everything." Reflect on this moment and know that -- with luck -- I might one day outwit a bar of soap.

The really sad thing is that I program computers for a living. Sheesh.
Ouch. Think of it like this: you simply failed an Intelligence check. ;) 1s happen.

Hey, at least you didn't think the CD ROM was a cup holder! :D

Razuur

First Post
I thought:

Ten times the people have a CD drive as compared to a DVD drive.

Not many people are going to get appreciate it since they can't use it.

Why not CD format?

Razuur

Razuur

First Post
I thought:

Ten times the people have a CD drive as compared to a DVD drive.

Not many people are going to get appreciate it since they can't use it.

Why not CD format?

Razuur

Remove ads