Sea ward ho! With lavinia's gold

knitteddoll

First Post
I had a plan, alright? D: There was definitely a plan, there... It wasn't compulsive at all! And that guy totally deserved being kicked in the shins yelling at that poor dead horse Dx Dx and he's the one who stabbed ME.

Last edited:

knitteddoll

First Post
Eep a demon! Dx ...or is that Nightcrawler? :'O

No, the idea was that if they saw that their ship was on fire, they'd either surrender, saving lives, or attempt to run back, put out the fires, save their possessions, etc. etc. Admittedly, it wasn't the best thought through of plans, but I'm as bad with plans as I am with poker... once I've put my money on it, I'll keep bluffing.

Cal Sirenson

First Post
And t'were a good plan.

...but dock scum like me needs our salvage money.

We, what don't have the fine breeding of the talented and gifted members of the crew, what was born with silver spoons in their mouths.

For this, I umbly beg their indulgence and ask for the chance for us deck rats to make a few gold in an onest manner.

Ash don't sell as well as ships, mores the pity.

Dantardis

First Post
Sailing onwards the two ships sailed into the Atikula River where both vessels restocked their water supplies. Urol Forol pleaded with captain Cal to explore a waterfall formation and subsequent formation, Cal reluctantly agreed although there were mutterings from other members of the party that Urol was no more than a "trouble magnet". This was borne out as a large 7 headed creature burst out of the plunge pool. It was quickly identified by the party as an aquatic hydra. Lucius quickly fied his crossbow, hitting the hydra, meanwhile, Urol ran as fast as his little gnomey legs could carry him back to the safety of the Sea Wyvern (possibly laughing manically as he went !!!!). The Hydra, moving forward hit Elaine, while Cal, swinging his rapier hit the creature. Jack, hanging near the back cast Bless on the party. The Hydra, not liking the attention much hit Cal. Jack, realising he was too close as the hydra moved forward tried to get away but provoked an attack and was criticalled by the Hydra, he fell heavily pumping blood from a number of wounds. Fortunately one of the other party members was able to heal him somewhat and Jack returned to the fight by casting Spiritual Weapon. Bodger, loading his bow fired 2 shots, hitting the hydra twice. The Hydra then hit Elaine, although it was starting to look groggy. Mighty blows from Jack, Lucius and Bodger were enough to finish it off.

Remove ads