• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sealed In Blood - Chapter 1, Party A

Jack opens the door to see a room just like the one they're in, with a shadowy figure about 10 ft. away from him, just on the other side of the door, some what resemblind Tracy, it's too blurry to find out what it really is, however. On the opposite side of the room, another figure stands there, peering through the door, though that one looks like Jack. The platform on the top left corner of the room still remains up, however the platform on the top right corner of the room is raised as well...

Does he step through?

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Timati focus and invoking the Tattoo of the Spirits he calls on the spirits of air to let him see far ahead.

(Clairavoyance as far forward as I can place it.)

Timati uses clairvoyance to look at the end of the hall, but sees nothing beyond more paths.

Code:
[color=red]Makeshift map (each line 10 ft. long, W=Wall):
Wall
 |
\|
 |\
\|      W
 |\    _|
\|      |_ 
 |\___| |_
 | \____|
 |  [/color][color=white]^The Party[/color][color=red] 
Wall[/color]

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Timati shrugs and placing his hand on the left wall and continues walking on taking the turns necessary to keep his hand in contact with the left wall.

Zack2216

First Post
100' darkvision, 30 ft. blindsight (having an effective dragon age category of 1 from the blood of dragons class ability).

I don't think that I should lead, lest I be killed where I stand by our supposed 'master.'

"Whats the hold up? Move along." In an abrupt and irritated voice.

Leading everyone, Timati starts following along the left side of the wall. He passes the first passage to the right without any trouble, seeing nothing, followed by Aedon, and then Domaskis. And then, Sei Ryu senses a presence down the corridor, and turns to face a creature of nightmares. Black garbed and grinning madly, an inaudible cackle almost escaping its mouth-but no sound. In fact, it's as quiet as death itself. It lifts its hand up and suddenly a wickedly sharp dagger springs up from its palm. The creature moves it around from finger to finger anxiously as a sudden fear erupts within Sei Ryu. It runs its course, all the way through the spine of the would-be dragon as he looks for the closest way out, bolting down the corridor and into the next passage and further downward-taking random turns in an effort to shake clean of his offender-leaving the rest of the group behind to fend for themselves.

(Sei Ryu rolled a 1 on his will save vs. fear, the passages he took were determined randomly with equal chance for going either direction.)

Code:
[color=red]Makeshift map (each line 10 ft. long, W=Wall):
       W 
      _|_ 
   W   |  _
  _|   |_|[/color][color=white]<-Sei Ryu[/color][color=red]
[/color][color=white]MG>[/color][color=red]|___| 
   |___[/color][color=white] <-Where figure was seen[/color][color=red]
___|[/color]

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*Domaskis will stick somewhat close to Timati as they go.... being the only one he's talked to so far and not trusting anyone else..... why he trusts timati thought not even he understands....*

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Arg! Sollir, could you explain the map for me, I am a little confused.

IC:
Adrenaline flowing, attempting to set my mind straight enough to think over what I had just seen.

I don't think me being in the lead or not made any difference. Aparently I was the only one targeted by our 'master's' messenger.' Hopefully it's attention will be drawn to the other escapees...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads