• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

search button perception check: 2

Astragoth

First Post
Astragoth blindly stares at the screen. "I'm sure there's a search button here somewhere", you can hear him mutter softly.

please help! I'm looking for traps for my 7th lvl party (d&D 4th) but I can't find a search button.....

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Only those who support the site with actual $$$ get a search button.

The rest of us- me included- just post threads with titles like "I'm looking for traps for my 7th level party."

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I haven't updated it for a few months, but you can find an index of all WotC published traps, hazards and skill challenges here.

(Mental note: Time to update that index.)

frankthedm

First Post
using a google search, put the term site:enworld.org into your search. google will then search this web site rather than the whole web..

Yeah, Google's servers can handle the load much more easily than EN World's. I recall way back when search was available to everyone. Lots of slowdowns.

Riley

Legend
Supporter
Yes, but ponying up a few dollars to keep ENWorld running is a good thing to do, and the built-it search function is a nice little "thank you" for doing so.

Remove ads