Search function.?.?.?

Tdata

First Post
I am new to EN world but have already come across the need to "SEARCH" the forums. I may have a question but unless I am just overlooking it, I can't seem to search and see if there are already any threads about my question.

I think EN world needs a SEARCH feature.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, welcome! We have one, but it's only available to community supporters for a $3/month subscription. Details can be found here. Lots of awesome stuff comes with that, of course.

If that's not your thing, you can use google to search; just specify the site when you do.

wedgeski

Adventurer
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], if it isn't already, might I suggest that the search button should be available to non-subscribers, but when pressed shows them a message akin to PC's post above and offers them a link to the subscription page?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
@Morrus, if it isn't already, might I suggest that the search button should be available to non-subscribers, but when pressed shows them a message akin to PC's post above and offers them a link to the subscription page?

It is - it's the big-ass green thing at the top of the page! :)

Yeah, those buttons for the longest time were invisible to my brain. I'm used to looking for links in the top bar -- Profile/Settings, Forum, Friends, etc. -- and I kept trying to find Search in one of those drop menus. That just seemed like the place a Search option should be; I never thought to really look at all the pretty icons.

Is it possible to put Search somewhere up there too?

Tdata

First Post
Green thing nevermind...

Nevermind about the what green thing question. I found it. And yes it requires the $3 monthly subscription. :eek: It is also NOT in the first place I expected it to be...on the bar that includes "Profile/Settings Forum Friends Gamers seeking Gamers"..along with a few other options.

renau1g

First Post
Nevermind about the what green thing question. I found it. And yes it requires the $3 monthly subscription. :eek: It is also NOT in the first place I expected it to be...on the bar that includes "Profile/Settings Forum Friends Gamers seeking Gamers"..along with a few other options.

Not sure you did find it then. I've taken the liberty of screen printing and putting a giant bullseye to help.

Attachments

• green thing.jpg
    green thing.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 66

Remove ads