Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Do we want to do this subtle, or fast and hard? In this town, if folks find out you're looking for them they respond in one of two ways - usually. They either dive for the depths, or come after you. If the people we're looking for are the dive deep type, we need subtle. If they're the 'come after you' type it might be enough to let them know we're looking . . . of course, then we have to deal with them when they show up.

Also, if we're all going to leave we should let the barkeep know to expect Remili back in an hour or so, and ask him to let Remili know where we've gone."

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

"Do we want to do this subtle, or fast and hard? In this town, if folks find out you're looking for them they respond in one of two ways - usually. They either dive for the depths, or come after you. If the people we're looking for are the dive deep type, we need subtle. If they're the 'come after you' type it might be enough to let them know we're looking . . . of course, then we have to deal with them when they show up.

"The raid on the tournament took plenty of chutzpah," Nakeb offers. "I'm thinking that sounds more like the 'come after you' type. 'Course, I'm better with cave dwellers than city folk, so I could be wrong."

Also, if we're all going to leave we should let the barkeep know to expect Remili back in an hour or so, and ask him to let Remili know where we've gone."

Nakeb nods to this. "I'll let him know. 'Course, it'd be rude asking without getting another drink, so I'll just ... so's we don't make any more enemies, ya understand."

Walking Dad

First Post
Rorgar

"I don't like plans that include getting ambushed. In unknown terrain no less..."

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Stats]
Rorgar
AC 17 (T14, FF13), HP 21/21, F +6,R+3,W+7

Spells prepared
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Resistance, Purify Food & Drink
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider, Shillelagh - Obscuring Mist

Bolts remaining: 2/7

[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

" 'Course, it'd be rude asking without getting another drink, so I'll just ... so's we don't make any more enemies, ya understand."
Quen smiles broadly. "Who would have thought it? I've only just begun my association with this bunch, and already I'm having great feelings of admiration for a Dwarf!" ;)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Seeing that the others appear to be getting ready to leave, Ti gets out of his chair and walks to the door. Standing in the doorway, he scans the street looking for either something out of the ordinary or anyone who appears to be watching the inn doorway.

[sblock=OOC]Take 10 on Perception (+11) for 21[/sblock]
You see the kid that was spotted earlier. He's standing on the sidewalk trying not to look like he's watching.

ghostcat

First Post
Seeing the kid lurking outside, Ti pretends that someone has called him and turns around as if to answer. Moving back inside he speaks to the group "One of kid that Nakeb and Rorgar tried to follow earlier is outside. If we try to chase him he will just run away again. But. He doesn't know Astrid and Quen." Ti grins evilly and waits for them to take the hint. If asked he will describe the kid.

jkason

First Post

Seeing the kid lurking outside, Ti pretends that someone has called him and turns around as if to answer. Moving back inside he speaks to the group "One of kid that Nakeb and Rorgar tried to follow earlier is outside. If we try to chase him he will just run away again. But. He doesn't know Astrid and Quen." Ti grins evilly and waits for them to take the hint. If asked he will describe the kid.

"So he's still watching us? Well, then, sounds like he's the next step. I say all but Astrid and Quen head out and hook in the opposite direction of the boy. That way our new pair can just pick up behind him when he crosses in front of this place."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Sounds good to me . . . wait a sec. If he's just following you, won't he just go wherever you do? How will that lead us to new info? Unless you lead him into a blind alley, and we come in behind to trap him. Then we could ask him a few questions.

Quen, you up for tailing him with me?"

jkason

First Post

"Sounds good to me . . . wait a sec. If he's just following you, won't he just go wherever you do? How will that lead us to new info? Unless you lead him into a blind alley, and we come in behind to trap him. Then we could ask him a few questions."

"Was thinking along those lines," Nakeb says. "Don't know we'd be able to follow him anywhere, but if he's looking at us, you two can hopefully pin him down so we can find out what he's after."

Remove ads