• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking players for Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

Mr. Beef

First Post
I'm looking for players to get together to play the Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance Campaign being put out by Wizards of the Coast. I'm more than willing to be a Game Master, but I'm going to be new at it so I need some people who are a bit patient.

Ideally you should be a mature gamer, have a good working knowledge of the Star Wars Saga Edition, be willing to spend a few (I'd say like four or five) hours a month getting together on a Saturday or Sunday and playing a game, and MUST NOT have a win at all costs attitude. More than likely I'd like to do it over IRC, so having that is a plus too.

I will be starting characters at level one so if you can come up with a good character idea, and HAVE NOT read any of the Dawn of Defiance information.

I will come up with a criteria for characters and a number of players for the game by the end of next week, so e-mail me by Friday January 4, 2008 if you are intrested in playing.

Thank you,
Mr. Beef

Remove ads