• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking players/games in the Fort Worth Area

bento

Explorer
Following up with e-mail shortly

After much discussion in my household this past weekend, I will not be able to participate with the group that met this past Friday at Starbucks.

The reasons are those given in prior posts - Friday night is the only time I can commit to playing, and that I need to game closer to home. If I can't find a game that meets these criteria, then so be it.

Guys - I'll send out a private e-mail shortly with names and e-mails of everyone who showed up Friday.

I suggest you continue to work on getting a group together over in Dallas. If you have difficulties in finding other players, check out Meetup.com D&D Players (http://dnd.meetup.com/cities/us/tx/dallas/) They list 265 players in the area.

Good luck!

bento

Explorer
Fort Worth - Arlington gamers

This Saturday afternoon (4:30 - whenever) there's a D&D Meet-Up at the Borders Books & Music on Hulen St. just south of I-30. I'll be there running a short pick-up game.

I hope you'll stop by!

-bento

Remove ads