• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking players in the Raleigh, Cary, Garner area

absinthe_pernod

First Post
Currently looking for D&D 3.5 players. We play at one of the DM's house in Clayton. Currently we are playing every other Saturday from 1 to 6. We are alternating between 2 different adventures, one which is set in Kingdoms of Kalamar, the other is a homebrew amalgamation of the Warhammer Fantasy setting and Iron Kingdoms. We currently need one to two players who can play on a regular basis. If you are interested just leave me a reply and I will give you more info.

absinthe_pernod

First Post
More Info

Hey Guilin, Shoot me an e-mail at baramundiNC at hotmail and I will e-mail you some information, house rules, etc.
....and Scholz, don't worry about jumping on the post, any one who is a Zorak fan is ok by
me.

catsclaw227

First Post
I'll be moving into the area in mid June. I just visited this weekend and bought a house in Cary.

I prefer to DM, though, and I am looking for a group of 3-4 D&D 3.5 gamers that like story, role-playing and non-linear play.

Anyone interested can email me at molivia [at] sbcglobal [dot] net.

CC

absinthe_pernod

First Post
Next Game

Our next game is Saturday 6/2/2007, if anyone is interested (see earlier post), just post a reply with your e-mail and I will get you the information

Remove ads