Shackled City Epic: "Vengeance" (story concluded)

Who is your favorite character in "The Shackled City"?

• Zenna

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Mole

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Arun

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Dannel

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Other (note in a post)

Votes: 6 6.6%

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
I'm glad to see my two favorite characters reunited in the end. It was a great ride that I enjoyed alot. Thanks LB. Hope to read you again soon.

Richard Rawen

First Post
As you have so many times before, once again you leave me with a BIG Smile on my face when I fin ... *sigh* ... finish your story. A very gentle, fulfilling, and (of course) cliffhangery ending LB.

Thanks again ever so much for sharing your time and imagination - your gift.

Blessings,
M < > <

Qwernt

Explorer
Great Stories (or story, since they kind of joined). I have enjoyed your writing for some time (I think I started lurking around post #3 of the original...)

Thank you for your time!

wolff96

First Post
Well, I've been lurking for years now, enjoying the story and occasionally commenting.

Lazybones, this has been a great read. I started back when Delem was still my favorite spellcaster and I've been with you ever since -- though usually quietly. Thanks for posting. Thanks for writing. And thanks for making such an excellent read.

Man, now I'm kinda bummed... no more storyhour!

Lazybones

Adventurer
Thanks for the kudos, everyone! I've really enjoyed writing this tale, but it never would have gotten this long without all your comments.

wolff96 said:
Man, now I'm kinda bummed... no more storyhour!

Heh, me too. I finished TSC a few weeks ago, and have been feeling a bit antsy without a writing project to work on. I do have something in mind that I will probably end up posting here (just too addicted to the feedback I got here, as opposed to the constant form letter rejections from agents and publishers). You'll probably see my name in the SH forum again before too long, doing terrible things to a new group of characters... :D

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Bravo ! <stands and claps ad infinitum/> Bis! :)

SH could use more writers of your quality.
Can we hope to see the story in PDF?

AnAverageDM

First Post
it's over?? NOOOOOOOOOOO........ i've read this since the beginning and i can truly say that your writing is inspiring. Thank you so much for a great read and I hope your future plans are as popular with other readers as this was with me. Good luck and thanks again.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Lazybones said:
Thanks for the kudos, everyone! I've really enjoyed writing this tale, but it never would have gotten this long without all your comments.

Heh, me too. I finished TSC a few weeks ago, and have been feeling a bit antsy without a writing project to work on. I do have something in mind that I will probably end up posting here (just too addicted to the feedback I got here, as opposed to the constant form letter rejections from agents and publishers). You'll probably see my name in the SH forum again before too long, doing terrible things to a new group of characters... :D

Ok, we'll comprimise:
You post your new story, we'll praise you for your excellent work, then you'll get your arse in gear, submit the first chapter to every publisher with a press and ignore the requisite rejection letters because we will be giving you the positive feedback that authors crave.
Then, WHEN you get published, we'll (At least half a dozen of us have committed to this) BUY your book, rave to our friends and you'll get the Bestseller status you deserve!
Ok, get writing! *grin*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases