F:Fenrik
S:Shan
r:Rufus
T:Thalon
B:Brokkus
3:Thug #3
V:Attack Victim
XX:Building Walls

I've created a little map to give everyone a more tactical visual of what's going on. I can't promise that I'll always have the time to do this sort of thing, but today I do. :)

-CH

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Aleria level 0-5, level 1-2

Cry Havoc said:
Mimic: Aleria couldn't get a good angle at all three of the thugs, without also hitting the victim of their assault with her Color Spray. I figured two out of three ain't bad!
-CH

<OOC: Hey that's better then what I figured so it's all good.>

Her heart pounding and with a slight smile on her lips Aleria can't help but feel elated that her plan worked, well ok mostly worked. Now there was only 1 of the muggers to worry about really and one of her cantrips could tilt the balance even more.

<OOC: She will cast Daze at the last remaining thug and then move back 5 feet. If anyone attempts to tie up the thugs, she will help. If attacked she will defend herself.>

Last edited:

Ryltar

First Post
Thalon will do nothing but stay where he is - he has no reason to enter this scuffle, which seems to have ended before it really began. He will thus delay his action until after Thug #3, only to enter combat if #3 takes a swing at Aleria.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Brokkus will move forward 20 ft., and try to assess the situation. He will chase whoever runs, unless it is obvious they can outrun him, and try to deal non-lethal damage. If they are obviously a "bad guy" and outrun him, he will shoot with his crossbow. Barring these things, he will stay with the group, and generally try to help get the situation under control.

((Sorry about the wait, finally got power and cable back after Jeanne tore through...))

Fenrik will move in to stand in front of the remaining Thug and...well, attack going for non-lethal damage. Each other time, he'll use Bluff to Feint and then attack the same.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases