• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Suicide Battle Royale

Creamsteak

Explorer
A couple rules.

24 hour deadlines. So you have until tomorrow at midnight to post your initiative.

Positions will be randomly generated around a 30 ft. radius circle. So if there were just 2 characters, you could draw a 60 ft. line between them. As more get added they will be drawn up around the same perimeter. The space will be enclosed (meaning you can't escape).

You don't have to obey any alliances. If you want to kill someone, you can kill them. If you want to help your teamates out, that's great. However, there can be only one winner.

drothgery

First Post
Lady Ariel Tanara, White Raven Knight (in training)

Initiative check (1d20+2=4)

OOC: Ariel's feeling pokey. Also, I'm thinking that going for a high Int/Dex/Cha warblade (and so skimping on Con and relying on having a d12 hit die) ... not so helpful for this format :). On the plus side
- any adjacent ally gets the benefit of White Raven Defense (+1 to AC)
- they can gang up on someone if she uses Lead the Attack
- she's in Bolstering Voice stance, so all her allies get +2 Will, +4 vs. fear

At least for now, she considers any team guts members her allies.

Shayuri

First Post
Creamsteak said:
A couple rules.

24 hour deadlines. So you have until tomorrow at midnight to post your initiative.

Positions will be randomly generated around a 30 ft. radius circle. So if there were just 2 characters, you could draw a 60 ft. line between them. As more get added they will be drawn up around the same perimeter. The space will be enclosed (meaning you can't escape).

You don't have to obey any alliances. If you want to kill someone, you can kill them. If you want to help your teamates out, that's great. However, there can be only one winner.

Hee

Pretty much hoses the wizards. :)

"I cast my magic missile. Uh...then I shoot myself with my crossbow." :lol:

Creamsteak

Explorer
attachment.php

Initiatives
Grimmjack
Voadam's char (sorry didn't look it up)
Hedowan
Ariel

Since Grimmjack acts first I'll resolve his action. He charges Hedowan (moving him to K6).

I'm readjusting the map real quick and widening it slightly.

attachment.php

Charging, +2 to hit, -2 to AC. (1d20+6=9, 1d10+4=7)

Low roll, so not a hit.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam draws a scroll of [sblock]color spray[/sblock] and readies [sblock] to cast color spray if Ariel comes into the 15' range DC 15 will save or unconscious[/sblock]

Please do not read the spoiler info until after you decide on your action. And the first one should probably still stay unknown until I cast it ;)

Remove ads