• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ShadowRun on Wheels (Hack for Shadowrun)

bmu999

First Post
Hello everyone in EnWorld.
I always wanted to run a Shadowrun campaign but find it extremely difficult to explain the concept to new players. 5th edition hasn't improved as well. So to this end I created my own rule set based on Burning Wheels and Mouse Guard (which I sincerely recommend to anyone who wants to play more realistic fantasy with high consequences). To be frank it is a mess as I have the bad habit of writing everything in my head without putting in a structure. I have posted in google docs but I have no way of sharing it with you guys, so I am looking for some advice/

PHaTHe

Villager
The link to the doc my friend is talking about:

docs.google.com/document/d/1bgI-N9iiWvbpZKF17iTC7K8D8PAGuJtD9e_gW7gYhmc

(I'm one of the players from his group)
(Please copy/paste to address bar to view)

bmu999

First Post
Sadly I have missed the Kickstarter for Torchbearer. I try to follow the heart of Mouse Guard so I believe it might have a lot of similarities with Torchbearer. Usually Luke Crane's games have the same mechanisms with interesting add-ons to make things more crunchy. I heard somewhere that the Burning Wheel was born from a hack of Shadowrun's first edition.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads