Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

tglassy

Adventurer
Diggs is looking forward to using that 20,000 whatever you call ems to get his eyes and ears fixed right. (As in replaced with cybernetic ones). Maybe replace his other arm. Might get me some gills.

Of course, he’s gonna get either an Optical Drone, or a Hand Drone first. And I suppose he needs to level up before doing the arm or ears, due to strain. But still. That money’s gonna help big time.

GreenKarl

First Post
Diggs is looking forward to using that 20,000 whatever you call ems to get his eyes and ears fixed right. (As in replaced with cybernetic ones). Maybe replace his other arm. Might get me some gills.

Of course, he’s gonna get either an Optical Drone, or a Hand Drone first. And I suppose he needs to level up before doing the arm or ears, due to strain. But still. That money’s gonna help big time.

Well first Diggs and the rest have to get through the ventilation system :D Someone did ask Diggs a question in the IC also ;) No pressure

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Don't want to push you along but anyone can make a decision for the group as it appears no one wants to ;)
Got nothing against making decisions, mind, but it usually takes more than 1 dude to play this kind of game?

Calling [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] to the IC threat, please. tglassy and Shayuri to the IC thread.

Shayuri

First Post
Then they'd probably praise my can-do attitude and initiative and promote me yet again, lol...

Can't lose for winning!

...this isn't actually a problem, is it? *looks up definition of 'problem.'*

Ah. No it's not. Damn, can't even complain.

GreenKarl

First Post
I feel you. My job has expanded a lot over the last few month and my boss is happy enough to expand it some more this last week :D

Man, last year like no one noticed anything I did ;)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]: Juno's gas mask and hazmat suit don't help vs the mutant's stench?

[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]: See the map in this post, that should help?

Basically we're crawling in an east-west ventilation tunnel just big enough to fit us lying down (and a bit too tight to fit the troll comfortably). Juno went right towards a vent-grill 15 feet away, Davos went left and is turning a corner to the north 30 feet away. Juno just got attacked by *something* (her body is in the way so the rest of us don't have line of sight to whatever the $%$! it is). Shooting through her is not recommended by 4 out of 5 streetdocs ;)

I'll wait to see what Juno does before acting. Basically, if she exits the vent go that way, else go after Davos.

Remove ads