Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
So should we roll for Fluffy, Diggs and Sovereign's attacks? (Sovereign in particular has Precise Shot). I think those come before the mutant since it used its action to move to the port-hole? (Not entirely clear on initiative order right now)

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
I am back! Finally! For real!

I'm going to be catching up on the main thread, but could I get a quicky summary so I can hit the ground running?

GreenKarl

First Post
Davos and Sovereign scouted down one hall, found another half eaten body and a damage door. The room beyond appeared to be a repression room with two open elevator doors.
NTensity astral project past it and saw a huge, troll size mutant beyond. He lured it to the elevator room and Juno shot him a couple times. It ran away down another hallway
NTensity followed it and saw two more smaller sized mutants with it. He lured these mutants towards the door. Juno shot one of them twice but did not kill. Even at disadvantage it stabbed Juno twice for good damage. Davos slashed it also but it was still alive. The next round Juno shot it twice and killed it. She then retreated back when the second mutant stabbed at her. NTensity, now back in his body, grabbed the arm and Davos slashed it once.

That is where we are now. NTensity needs a Strength test to hold the mutants arm so the rest of the group can attack it

Shayuri

First Post
I got a little medieval on them by the end. I gave the old company chance after chance, but at the end when they offered to send a technician out, I told them not to bother. Boom.

Now I just wish I'd done it a week earlier...but there we go.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases