Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Eh, maybe someone will give the Matrix rule a go! (Haven't even looked at them myself... How complex did you go on those? Full SR?)

Shayuri

First Post
Sorry, been having major computer issues. I actually bought a new one today, lol...my posting will improve once it's assembled and online.

GreenKarl

First Post
As for the Matrix... I have left it pretty "loosely" defined right now. Partly do to no one playing it and partly as I don't want to make it too complex. I was thinking making it pretty familiar to Astral Space in a lot of ways. AR (augmented reality) being very much like Astral Perception and being kind of distracting to the decker and Full Emersion being like Astral Projection but that your Matrix Attributes are based on the Persona you purchased. IC kind of acting like spirits, etc. A deckers programs would act a lot like spells but of course they only work in the Matrix or against electronic devices and don't cost energy or hit points.

Binder Fred

Question: If Juno is right on the other side of the barricade from the Guard and Diggs is one square to the side of him to the "east", then shouldn't the guard have to either Disengage (meaning he hasn't enough move to get behind the desk), or suffer an AoO from one of them as he goes by?

Binder Fred

Second question: if all of the elemental's damage comes out of the Zen's temp HP, does he still have to make a concentration roll? (i.e. he doesn't really "feel" it...)

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm I forgot she has Martial Arts in which case YES... because normally he saw she had only a gun out so he took a change to just run by her and Diggs. Diggs did not have anything melee out and does not have any martial art/brawler like feat or talent that lets him do that. I will edit when I get home tonight...

Remove ads