Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Sorry missed your 2nd question after I posted and then had stuff come up last night :) Anyway yes Temp HP are still damage so you still need to make the Concentration saves. I have not read anything in 5th that says otherwise

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I don’t think that makes much sense, GK: a team-mate calls for help against an active threat and Juno is going to stare at a wall in hope that it breaks?

Anyway, no need to argue. We can just ask the person herself. [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], what would Juno do in this situation?

Shayuri

First Post
Juno would actually get to posting what she'd do? Sheesh, it hasn't been that long now. :)

*actually reads update*

...I'm really confused. Why are you narrating Juno's action for the round? I posted Juno's action for the round. Her OA took down the guy, but if there's another hostile target we can use my rolls there as attacks on that target. That was the intent.

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
OK then I misunderstood. I thought she was going to shot the guards on the other side of the barrier when it fell down. I will edit and then move to the next round...

Shayuri

First Post
Hm, Juno's on the wrong side of that desk! Hee hee.

Hey, question. Does that feat or talent that gives you advantage on attacks with 15' of movement work on any kind of movement? Like, running around to take cover on the opposite side of a desk?

I really need to start leveraging this build I keep forgetting how it works. :)

GreenKarl

First Post
Skirmisher is any movement so long as you move at least 15ft and end at a spot different then where you started. You gain advantage on you next attack, but only the first one no matter how many you have. So you can move and get up to 3/4 cover if you want but you have to still have at least 1/2 movement left to "pop-out"

Remove ads