Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
With this update in mind, editing the post to read as follows...

GM: The other guards and Samuel move to their barrier and then attack the magical Barrier again; autofire vs. barrier (attack rolls below): 4D8+4 = [8, 5, 2, 3]+4 = 22; 4D8+4 = [5, 8, 7, 6]+4 = 30; 4D8+4 = [4, 1, 6, 2]+4 = 17, for 22-6= 16, 30-6 = 24, and 17-6 =11, a total of 52 damage and Samuel shots it with his pistol Double Tap (missed). EDIT Security attack rolls vs. the barrier Ranged weapon attack roll (-5 due to Autofire): 1D20+3 = [14]+3 = 17; 1D20+3 = [11]+3 = 14; 1D20+3 = [7]+3 = 10, all hit. Samuel Ranged weapon attack roll (-1 due to Double Tab): 1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5. The barrier has 23 hit points remaining.

Also these guards and Samuel have ½ cover (+2 AC) next round if the Physical Barrier falls.

GreenKarl

First Post
Why do they?

Cause they moved up to it. The barrier is 3ft high so even just slightly crouching gives at least 1/2 cover. It they took a knee (like the security guard that shot at Fluffy for 1/2 movement) it would 3/4 cover.

Samuel Silver is using the doorway as cover though. Just being next to something and using at least 1/2 your movement gives you at least 1/2 cover. For example now Juno, Sovereign, Davos also have 3/4 cover.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Please see posts above for barrier placement. The wall was made *north* of the barricade, in line with the wall it replaced, not south as in your drawing

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm that's why I posted a picture asking you if this was correct and you never said anything??? I can only go by want you say when I ask...

GreenKarl

First Post
Where do you want it? Remember that you have to "see it". You have already used 10ft of your movement to get here...

Map.DNA.DOA5.jpg

Binder Fred

30 minutes after you asked:
For the half-wall: yes except the east-west portion should be on the other side of the barricade, i.e. in line with the old wall please
And 2 days ago:
See four posts above for where NTensity created the new wall: with the east-west section one square "north" of the barricade, like the wall it replaced.
You... really didn't see these?

In coordinates = ef 2, 3, 4 for the north-south section and 45 f, g, h, i for the east-west please

Binder Fred

That moment when you realize AP ammo (not APSD) is only 2x base cost, so 150nuyen...and see you have 250nuyen in cash on hand.

Damnit.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]: You know, we haven't used any of our "We planned for this!" points yet...

We had a plan for that” is when the group can edit something that is happening in the present by saying they planned for it during the off-screen planning part of the adventure. This could be buying some extra gear before the advance or having some plan. Basic edits might be worth only 1 exploit point and require a low DC skill check. Higher, more complex ones might require 2 or even 3 points with a higher DC check.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases