• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory--Act I: The Boundless Void

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“You never need doubt the last my love, I will always be there for you and being understanding of you is no hardship, I just hope you can do the same for me...as for the magic well I’m sure over time I’ll gain magics that are more self affecting as well, I do work with transmutations after all,” Zaeryn says smiling at Valyssa as he holds her close.[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Well I could have already mastered alter self, but until you just mentioned it before I hadn’t thought of that particular use so it might just require a little more investigation after all,” Zaeryn chuckles, “As for what’s to come, well I think something like gaseous form might be fun, and of course polymorph, and eventually shapechange should I ever reach that level of mastery.”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Yes, every ability apart from a beings innate spells should be available at that power level, but that’s a long way off at least for me at this point,” Zaeryn chuckles. “So I think I’ll concentrate on the now and the near future for the time being and let that come when it comes...though I do hope it isn’t too long in coming,” he says grinning.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Well, those academy guys said you were the fastest learner they've seen, so I'm sure it'll be soon--you'll probably leave me behind in your dust."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Perhaps, my love, perhaps, but that would make no difference to me, as I don’t love you for your magical abilities, I love you for you.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Awww, you're always so sweet Zaeryn. Flattery will get you everywhere!" She wraps her arms around him and gives him a kiss.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil
[SBLOCK]Enfolding Valyssa in his arms more tightly as they kiss, as their lips part Zaeryn replies grinning, “Everywhere huh, well when I speak what I feel about you my sweet Valyssa I just can’t go wrong can I.”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"I hope you are right about him, Kirkesh. In the meantime, I also hope you are right," Vanessa replies with a smile, "At the same time that I am worried, I am also so excited about this!"
"I'm glad you're excited dear. I'm glad I get the chance to share this with you. I don't know of anyone else I'd rather be with."
[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads