• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Yes, I imagine that might be too good to be true," Valyssa replies, sighing and smiling as she basks in the warmth.

*As Zaeryn 'peeks' at Alyria, he sees the other Arcanist to be watching the two of them quietly, floating gently in the water, bobbing up and down as she makes circling motions with her arms, drifting between the point where the water touches her chin and where it only comes up to her sternum, her cyan-coloured hair dripping wet and hanging loosely behind her, and her curves sometimes appearing tantalisingly above the water for just a few seconds before dropping under again.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Join us please Alyria,” Zaeryn says, extending an arms towards her, “I hate to see you excluding yourself from our company...I’m sure there’s room for one more.”

*Zaeryn looks to Valyssa as he finishes his statement, hoping he hasn’t made an error in judgement.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, umm, ok...join you in what?" Alyria replies, still floating just nearby as Valyssa and Zaeryn float together in the water.

*As Zaeryn looks to Valyssa, it seems that she does not disapprove.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Come and join us over here, let us bring a little unlooked for pleasure into your life,” Zaeryn replies, as he begins to slowly caress Valyssa’s body under the water.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, are you propositioning me for a threesome?" Alyria asks, as Valyssa sighs at Zaeryn's underwater caresses and gives him a hug.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Well I thought you did look a bit lonely over there all by yourself,” Zaeryn grins, kissing Valyssa before he continues, “Since I’ve never been in this position before I suppose those words would suffice.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, I see. Just making sure..." Alyria replies, looking a bit distant for a moment, "I don't know...I wouldn't want it to get all weird between us, you know? Besides, I don't want to infringe on Valyssa's territory..."

"It's okay with me Lyri--I like girls too, and if there was anyone with whom I wouldn't mind sharing, it would be you."

"Well, yes, but...I don't know..."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]Reaching further, Zaeryn takes Alyria’s hand, before asking again, “Please join us, it won’t make things weird at all, I will still love Valyssa...she will still love me...we both love you...what could be more natural that for friends to share their love, it will only enhance our bond...unless of course you find me irresistible and just can’t live without me.” Zaeryn chuckles at the conclusion of his final words.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Well it's just...I don't know...I guess if we didn't go too far...I'm not looking for a child right now."

"Yes, that's right--come on Lyri. You've been lonely for so long, so at least let us make you feel good before we leave for Eldiz."

"Oh, well, I guess...Okay..."

*Persuaded by the combined charm of Zaeryn and Valyssa, Alyria allows herself to be pulled over gently by Zaeryn's hand.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn first kisses Alyria once he has pulled her in, and then begins caressing her as he is Valyssa. Dividing his effort fairly evenly between the two beautiful women, though focusing a little more on Alyria at the moment, he neglects neither one for long.*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads