Share The Love Question

Vrylakos

First Post
So... I have gotten a couple of Share The Loves on Giants of Legend.

I've bought a couple at the FLGS, but no Warforged Titan appeared, which is my big goal for no really identifiable reason. So, now I'd like to use these STL Giants of Legend.

However, can I use both STL on the same order, or do I need to make two separate orders to get two Giants of Legend packs? I'm not sure how that works...

Any info would be appreciated!

Vrylakos

Taelorn76

First Post
I beleive quantity does not matter, you get them all for the discounted price. The person who sent you the love only gets credit for one. If 10 defierent people bought one then he/she would get 10, but if you buy 10 he/she only get one.

Meds

First Post
I've tried to do the same thing and failed. I only seem to get the reduction on the first copy in each order, even though I have more than one Share-the-Love.

You can make separate orders and that works fine, but, you may end up paying more in shipping.

The only solution I've thought of, is to make separate orders and then use the 'Combine Orders' feature in order to get a lower shipping rate. I haven't tried this myself though. (The rules on combining orders are fairly tight, so you might want to check those out first.)

Taelorn76 said:
I beleive quantity does not matter, you get them all for the discounted price. The person who sent you the love only gets credit for one. If 10 defierent people bought one then he/she would get 10, but if you buy 10 he/she only get one.
The person sending the STL gets one credit, at most. You can get ten people to buy off a STL, and you'd only get the credit for one. And even then, that's only if your order ships before the week ends, and if the people who got the discount ship before the week ends. Having items on pre-order, delayed for several months, causes the STL discount to not work.

About the only way I can see around this is to have a linear progression, rather than a chain reaction. Person A orders something, and it ships. Person B takes the discount and orders, and it ships. Person C takes the discount and orders, and it ships. Then A would get a 10% credit, person B would get a 10% discount and a 10% credit, and person C would get a 10% discount.

As it is, with the STL lists, this wouldn't (and hasn't :( ) work.

thundershot

Adventurer
Hm... so... for pre-orders, maybe the first person in the chain would be better off waiting until the item came back around with the discount, cancel his/her order, and order it again with the discount....

Chris

Remove ads