Shelter From the Storm Battlemaps issue

joebobodo

Explorer
Hi all,

I haven't even started running the campaign yet (the saga begins 6/26 for us, can't wait!), but I decided to go ahead and spend the day in a map preparation frenzy. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to extract the battlemaps that I downloaded from the left sidebar of the main WotBS page for adventure 3. I have had no issues extracting the maps for any of the other adventures, but for some reason I am getting a message saying that this particular file is corrupt. Anybody else have this issue? Suggestions?

Thanks!

joebobodo

Explorer
A fellow forumer was kind enough to help me get my hands on the maps, but I'd still be curious to know if other people had a similar issue. I'd hate for others to have to share in this slight frustration unneededly.

John Doom

Explorer
It could be attempting to pull the link from a cached location when the ISP borked. Have you tried clearing your browser cache , rebooting your browser and attempting to download it again?

joebobodo

Explorer
It could be attempting to pull the link from a cached location when the ISP borked. Have you tried clearing your browser cache , rebooting your browser and attempting to download it again?

I've not tried that, no. Since another poster hooked me up with the maps via a private message, I haven't had any issue with the other adventures' maps, and nobody else seems to have this issue, I haven't pursued it. Should I run into the problem again in the future, I'll try your tip. Thanks!

Remove ads