Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

Tusks hammer smashes the thick carapace of the sea scorpion.

"Well, then, that wasn't so bad at all!" Siquit says. He makes his way carefully to the cabin.

"Oh, good, supplies! We'll need those. And rope to tie them onto--"

"I'm not a pack mule," Baloguai cuts in.

"Of course not! You're much stronger than a mule."

Baloguai sighs and prepares himself to have supplies lashed to him, then Siquit notices the book.

"Ooh, this might be useful. I should definitely like to know if there was any warning about this little attack on us..."

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 11/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"Can we transport a book safely through the water? There is a strong current."
Tusk says, cleaning his hammer in the ambient water.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

2 subdual.

Earthbreaker - +4 - 2d6+4 - x3
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

Siquit frowns. "Point. I know a spell that fixes things, but I've never really tried it on something that was waterlogged. Maybe we should skim first, see if there's any juicy bits in case it doesn't work..."

OOC: skimming back from the most recent entry, since I'm not sure if a Mending spell repairs water damage...'

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I will say that mending can repair a book, but i don't think it will become an issue anyway. I will give y'all a little more to chew on while I get un-busy

Inside the book is a careful log of the captain's journeys, that is, until recently, soon after this trip started, he referred to Iena more often, and soon the entries were little more than badly written love poems for her. And that's about all the useful information you can gather from it, I will let you people work out where to set up camp, the NPCs will abstain from any official vote but will lean toward setting up in the caves, once they've been thoroughly explored, of course, but either will work fine.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Inside the book is a careful log of the captain's journeys, that is, until recently, soon after this trip started, he referred to Iena more often, and soon the entries were little more than badly written love poems for her.

OOC: 'oh Iena, how i love thee, let me count the ways!
one, two, three, four, five, six, seveen, eight, nine, ten, . . . snip. . . , one million seven hundred and thirty two, one million seven hundred and thirty three . .. .

HandofMystra

First Post
Jarnell having tended all the sickened others, found no information on who could be the poisoner. He looks, in frustration, towards the wreck; hoping that the others might have found something.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
nothing of interest to be found

you people from the mwangi expanse know that during the four hours just before and after noon it is a bad idea to do any physical activity or wear heavy clothing, even because of the heat, and staying in the shade as much as possible is the best thing.

everyone that is capable of doing so make a knowlege (geography) knowledge (navigation) knowledge (local) or survival check to figure out where you are.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Brother fred looks around and tries to get a bearing on where they might have landed.

ooc; I rolled a 1. I am hopelessly and cluelessly lost

Remove ads