[Shop] Kolex, Contractor: Armaments, Building, Tools

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(OOC: Fixed, thanks. I had messed up the calculations, but since the money hadn't been spent, I just adjusted my total coin. To make the calculations easy, I just kept the payoff on my loan at the same amount. Thanks for your help.)

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: No problem. :) It's just frustrating that the weekly payment, while welcome, is actually so low!!

Of course I understand why ... but it makes building that empire a slow business. One is very nearly tempted to become an adventurer instead! :lol:

covaithe

Explorer
The door bangs open and a pretty young human woman walks in. She is wearing a pale blue robe belted at the waist, and absently twirling a morningstar by its wrist strap as she walks, narrowly missing herself and the doorframe.

"HELLOOOOOOO? IS ANYBODY THERE?" she shouts as she opens the door.

ooc: Periwinkle is looking to buy a chain shirt. Not sure if I can save any money on that by coming to a player crafter, but a) it's worth a try, and b) maybe someone else will get to hang on to some of that cash so it won't disappear completely.

covaithe

Explorer
"Helloooooo? Anyone? I'm really nice, I promise! Everyone says so! Well, almost everyone, but that was just after the time I accidentally knocked over the beehive at the honeycomb seller's stall at the summer festival, and I apologized really hard and I even healed the beekeeper's face so it wasn't all swollen up any more. Anyone? Hello?"

After a while, the girl's face falls, and, disappointed, she sighs. "I guess I'll have to buy it from that man in the marketplace. His shirts are all rusty and icky, but at least he's there. Sorry, mister shop owner! I'll come back some other time." With that, she leaves.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(Blah... I haven't been around enough lately. Also, Thargon is officially on an adventure, but it looks like an adventure that died... so I'm kind of in Limbo or Escrow or something.)

Remove ads