DMs Guild Shops, Inns, Taverns and NPCs of Sigil and Beyond

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Phew, it took a long time to go thru all the 2e and 4e stuff I had that mentioned Planescape. Now that I think about it, I may have missed some stuff in Dragon or Dungeon (if so, I'll add it).... Anyway, this PDF contains more than 70 shops, inns, taverns, and more NPCs than I could count (over 175). Here is the blurb from DMSGUILD.

This PDF is filled with shops, inns, and taverns, but mostly NPCs. We searched thru every 2e and 4e product we had access to looking for Planescape places and names. We didn't use ALL of them, but quite a few. There is no art, other than the cover, because art is expensive and I won’t use AI art in products going forward, now that I understand the issues. There is A LOT of art available to you online, though, so I hope you can find what you need there. This product contains no statblocks, though some NPCs have classes.

There are:
71 Shops, Inns, Taverns
Approximately 175 NPCs (I got tired of counting and estimated)

Please check the preview for what you can expect.

Many of the NPCs in this product were merely names with quotes in 2e, so we did some extrapolation. More than a few have had their gender or ancestry changed because 2e was mostly filled with he/him types (many of these had no gender or ancestry to start with). The product also introduces pronouns for most NPC. If mild changes to lore or pronouns are not acceptable to you, you might not like this product.

The full sized preview isn't working, but I'll get that fixed.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
Did you comb through Faces of Sigil for this too? Just wondering if I should ALSO go through that while populating my version of Sigil, or if they're covered here.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
If you bought this, I'd love your thoughts on the layout of each NPC.....I'm working on a similar set of PDFs, with all original information. I don't LOVE this layout, but I'm not sure what layout I want yet.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
If you bought this, I'd love your thoughts on the layout of each NPC.....I'm working on a similar set of PDFs, with all original information. I don't LOVE this layout, but I'm not sure what layout I want yet.
I'll take a look, I bought it months ago now :D

edit: OK, I'd like a list in the spirit of

Market Ward
Name:
quick summary
Name: quick summary

Lower Ward
Name:
quick summary

and then the details you have later on in the doc.

Here's an example:
1706291999538.png

Last edited:

Remove ads