Coming Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour | Available April 2021

Kept you waiting, huh!? This is my first post of 2021, with a second update for Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour. This article sheds more light on my latest IP. As previously mentioned, S&Z just like K&L: DNA, will be a hybrid between tabletop rpg and video game with a nostalgic homebrew feel to it. And today, I’m very excited to bring you the first draft of the core book for your review. In the next update, I plan to release some new gameplay footage (Vr 1.0) of the finished game.

02-768x994.jpg

Before downloading, please bear in mind content is subject to change. During my quest for quality and transparency, once you're done reading, I urge you to come and visit the original post to take part in the feedback poll like hundreds of users already did.

PDF Download

Poll Link: Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour | Update #2 – FANTASY GAMES BY FELIX, J.

Thank you for stopping by! Please check back from time to time. Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour is due on April 1st, 2021. The game will be available on both DTRPG and Itch e-stores.

Sincerely,
Felix, J.

Remove ads