"Show printable version" all yellow

Psionicist

Explorer
Hi there!

I've noticed that If you press the "Show Printable Version" link at the bottom of a thread the text in the new window is yellow. That is very hard to read on a white background.

Just a note :)

Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I tried to print some storyhours (to read them at home), and my silly printer refused to "put all text in black", so now I have some 15 white pages in my desk... and my boss have asjked me why I had printed 15 blank sheets :( :mad: :(

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
True, of course...

But he wouldn't have noticed, he would have only noticed I took some "written" sheets from the printed. But when I took the blank sheets he looked puzzled :)

OTOH, he doesn't mind a lot if I use the printer for personal stuff, I work at the university (I'm preparing a PhD), they are rather generous with that. It's only that he looked at me as if I were crazy, printing blank sheets :D

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I said him it was an experiment with printer configuration gone rogue. He didn't believe it, but... :)

I should have used the "invisible ink toner cartridge" excuse.
:D

Tom Cashel

First Post
This deserves a bump. I'd like to hand out our group's online conversation during game sessions...so everyone's up-to-date. Having a hard time printing, and the black pages would slay my printer dead.

Remove ads