• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shrink Item

anest1s

First Post
Rule one way and you have a 3rd level spell delivering virtually unlimited physical force. Rule the other way and you have a way to give that spell virtually unlimited duration.

...put those shrunk caltrops/bricks whatever in a box-someone someday will open them then they go boom (use a layer of bricks to push the caltrops go flying

What happens if you eat a shrinked item?

lol....poison is too cliché, go for hidden shrinked nails in the food.

-"But I used detect poison!?"

Last edited:

Dandu

First Post
Actually, one method of killing the Tarrasque involves getting it to eat something that has a lot of shrunken iron, then undoing the spell to cause the Tarrasque to be weighed down by the additional mass. This is done after luring the Tarrasque into a water trap so it sinks to the bottom of a large, water filled pit so it drowns.

domino

First Post
I always think the best way to deal with a tarrasque is to make it smarter (harpoon of intellect maybe?) hit it with Tongues, and then try to talk it out of it's rampage.

Greenfield

Adventurer
...put those shrunk caltrops/bricks whatever in a box-someone someday will open them then they go boom (use a layer of bricks to push the caltrops go flying

What happens if you eat a shrinked item?

lol....poison is too cliché, go for hidden shrinked nails in the food.

-"But I used detect poison!?"
Hell, go for the shrunken head of a morning star. Go ahead and tell me, "This too shall pass." Somehow I don't think so.

It hurts just thinking about that one. <brrrrr>

Remove ads