D&D General [SideQuest20] 30+ Bonus Battle Maps

SideQuest20

Explorer
Publisher
Our TTRPG Battle Maps, Monster Maps, and More Kickstarter is wrapping up with less than 24 hours to go. With six stretch goal rewards unlocked, backers are guaranteed an additional 30+ bonus battle maps. So if you haven't already, check out our Kickstarter HERE.
Kstarter Stretch Goal Maps.jpg

Clint_L

Hero
I backed their last KS, and it delivered very quickly, with excellent quality as promised. Although I generally use 3d terrain, these battle maps are great for inspiration, a quick encounter, or when I don't want to lug a huge set to another location. I also plan on printing off the monster tokens for the kids at D&D Club to use. The art is excellent and the map design thoughtful so that there is a lot of potential for reuse.

In a nutshell, I considered their last KS outstanding value and am happily backing this one, as well. I recommend!

SideQuest20

Explorer
Publisher
I backed their last KS, and it delivered very quickly, with excellent quality as promised. Although I generally use 3d terrain, these battle maps are great for inspiration, a quick encounter, or when I don't want to lug a huge set to another location. I also plan on printing off the monster tokens for the kids at D&D Club to use. The art is excellent and the map design thoughtful so that there is a lot of potential for reuse.

In a nutshell, I considered their last KS outstanding value and am happily backing this one, as well. I recommend!
Thanks so much for your support once again, Clint! Much appreciated <3

They should work for any VTT — We just specifically mention Roll20 and Foundry VTT because those were the first two that we optimized the maps for and include VTT upload instructions.
I get it, but as a user of another VTT, these types of things are micro turn-offs. You might want to consider updating your language so you don't limit your appeal :)

SideQuest20

Explorer
Publisher
I get it, but as a user of another VTT, these types of things are micro turn-offs. You might want to consider updating your language so you don't limit your appeal :)
Fair point! We will definitely do that and your feedback is appreciated! If you do back us, and have any other input/ideas, or need additional support, just let us know!

Remove ads