Sidhe Li vs Dratini (Sabaron judging)

Wicht

Hero
Having just won his green belt, Sidhe Li is eager to fight and show Orlandu that he is a worthy pupil.

Sidhe Li
Green Belt 0 (8-5); (2 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf and the Sword of the Falcon
Fist of Fury (x1), Chi Strike

Owner of a Staff

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
[ Vanor has an open challenge for Tier 3 as well I believe, although it might be taken by Darkwolf ]
[ Doh, Darkwolf did take it, sorry Sidhe Li :x. Would be willing to fight ya with either Meowth or DraDra if you want though ]

Meowth!
Gang Lord 5(14-4) (14 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Style ( Manta Ray )
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Delta ), Gang Member ( Island )
Gang Lord Signature Location ( Hells ), Dirty Tricks, Gang Member ( Heavens )

Signature Style (Turtle), Style Immunity (Turtle)
Item Gamera

Dratini
White Belt 0 (0-2) (1 yen)

[ Will add DraDra to the fighter reg thread when I finally do win a fight :p ]

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
If we can get a judge over there the fight shouldn't take an extraordinary amount of time...and I'm willing to fight you afterwards if you desire.

reiella

Explorer
[ I'm cool with that :) ]

Dra Dra!

I find your spouse to be half-witted, your shrine to be malodorous, and your strength to be amateurish.

[ Don't care either way long as it isn't a style match ]

[ Good sidenote, halfway done with new logging mechanic for MeowthBot, statistical study wee! :) ]

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li looks skeptically at the strange fighter but insults it anyway...

I find your cat to be insane, your school to be broken, and your style to be grating.

No style match is fine with me - I prefer to use the web-generator at the moment but if need be I can hunt up the meowthbot I suppose. To make it fair - winner of the insults can pick the generator ;)

Sabaron

First Post
A huge, muscular man approaches the two of you. He has long hair, no shirt, and is wearing a kilt.

"Ock, I be Fergus, and I can be judgin' yer match. The wee laddie's insult is better than the monstrous lizard's, so he can be choosin' the details."

Fergus has decreed this match to take place at the island south of Xiang-Xia Province on the morning of the vine.

Wicht

Hero
If it pleases the judge I would request a traditional strategy match for three flags.

Sidhe Li's first hand

1: The lotus blossum shatters the savanna; slides atop the chaos of the fortress!
2: The staff glides facing the badlands; grasps the terror of the chi!
3: The claw speaks near the fountain; leaps over the terror of the rodent!
4: The jaguar silences the prairie; fends off the assailment of the comet! *yen*
5: The mongoose appears over the garden; removes the punch of the cat!

reiella

Explorer
1: The manta ray rides close to the ricefield; reduces the slash of the sunflower!

2: The panther rides in the midst of the knoll; dodges the offensive of the moon!

3: The lotus blossum punches before the glade; swims atop the blood of the ember!

4: The hammer ravages the hells; dominates the gaze of the lily!

5: The spear prances before the castle; leaps over the efforts of the shadow!

[ board lag killing me ]

Remove ads