• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silven Publishing Has Released Free Eldritch High Fantasy Quick Start Guide

Silven Publishing has released the Eldritch High Fantasy Quick Start Guide, a free set of basic rules that introduce the Eldritch High Fantasy System. EHF is focus on creating a game filled with both compelling narrative and strategy. It is targeted toward GMs who prefer streamlined and accessible rules, but who also want a deep and complete gaming experience. This is the system for those who wish to restore the magic of fantasy roleplaying.

EHF Quick Start Guide features:
• Adventures for the classic fantasy hero
• An emphasis on ease of play, roleplaying, and interaction
• A streamlined cinematic combat system that promotes organic and realistic gameplay.
• Flexibility in character choices to promote personalization for players and GMs
• A balance between strategic thought, teamwork, and fun.
• Support for the GM, including a fully playtested and supported campaign

EHF Quick Start Guide is Available at Silven Publishing Products. The full version will be available at numerous vendors in the near future.

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
I think more companies should do this. Harn and GURPS did it and got me to buy the GURPS core books. I also know that if I find a game of HARN that I would be willing to play. Just like GURPS, I bought the books to play in a game ran by a neighbor 3 houses down when I lived in CA.

This system is pretty simple, but not so much so as to make me give up C&C (Castles and Crusades) but at least I know I would enjoy playing it if I run into someone using it and wanting a new player.

Remove ads