• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silver Bullets Chapter 1:L'Arruolamento

Imerak

First Post
Cyrus

After discussing it for a while, the travel agent finds a boat going from New York to Sicily which departs in a couple of days. "Is that okay, sir?" he asks.

Roger

A loud announcement alerts Roger, and notifies him that his plane is about to leave. He slowly heads into the airplane and starts relaxing in first class. He arrives in Rome several hours later, somewhat disoriented from the time zone travel.

Andrew

The plane lands in a minor airport a couple of hours later. Andrew goes through security with some hastle, eventually ending up outside the airport with several bags.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Imerak said:
Roger

A loud announcement alerts Roger, and notifies him that his plane is about to leave. He slowly heads into the airplane and starts relaxing in first class. He arrives in Rome several hours later, somewhat disoriented from the time zone travel.

After getting his bearings, Roger goes and retrieves his luggage. Then heads to exchange some dollars for lira. Then he hails a taxi, and heads for the address he was given.

Awakened

First Post
Imerak said:
Cyrus

After discussing it for a while, the travel agent finds a boat going from New York to Sicily which departs in a couple of days. "Is that okay, sir?" he asks.

"Yeah that's great." Cyrus says. He turns the monitor back around. Cyrus will buy tickets with the very little money he has and goes back home to inform his employer. He plans to get to New York sober and on time and then take a boat from Sicily to Rome.

Imerak

First Post
Monique

Monique enters the club. It seems to be fairly empty in the mid-afternoon, but there are a few scruffy-looking patrons, and she spots the man she talked to earlier in a corner, drinking casually.

Jean-Jacque

The shadowy man seems in no hurry to respond, instead calling a waitress over and asking for a glass of water. "Well now," he responds finally. "I believe we currently have sufficient equipment in our garage. By the way, here's the location for our base." He pulls another adress out of his pocket and slides it over to Jean-Jacque. "Once you get there, ring the buzzer, and if you're who you say you are, they'll let you in. Your office will be in room 201, and as I believe you're our only mechanic at this location, you'll have the garage pretty much to yourself."

Roger

It is early in the evening when Roger arrives in Rome. Eventually the cab gets to the adress, and lets Roger off. A tall but somewhat plain club called the "Tango Delta" is here.

Jarval

Explorer
Imerak said:
The plane lands in a minor airport a couple of hours later. Andrew goes through security with some hastle, eventually ending up outside the airport with several bags.
Andrew hails a taxi, loading it with his bags before giving the driver the address he'd been given as a meeting place.

Now's where I find out just who's employing me... He thinks, somewhat nervously, as he gets into the taxi.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Imerak said:
Monique

Monique enters the club. It seems to be fairly empty in the mid-afternoon, but there are a few scruffy-looking patrons, and she spots the man she talked to earlier in a corner, drinking casually.

Monique walks nonchalantly to a table near her recruiter's one, then, making sure no one can hear her, she looks at him above her sunglasses and says, french accent disappeared from her speech, "Good evening. I thought we weren't to meet again. Did you change your mind?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Roger thinks, ~great more clandistine stuff, I thought that was over when I left the navy. He makes his way into the club, looking for the man who sent him here. As he was not given any other information and he doubts this is any sort of hq.

Imerak

First Post
Andrew

The cabby seems strangely complacent as he drives you to the adress. The location is a tall, sparse-looking club called the Tang oDelta.

Monique

The recruiter shrugs. "Did I say I wouldn't see you again? If I did, I didn't mean it. Anyways, your office will be at this location." He pulls a pad of paper out of his pocket, scribbles down an adress and "Room 201." "Is there anything else you would like to know?"

Roger

Roger easily spots the man he met earlier in a back corner of the club. He is talking with a black-haired man. Several people are sitting at the tables or at the bar.

Jarval

Explorer
After unloading his bags, Andrew pays the driver, a little puzzled by the man's manner.

Gathering up his luggage, I really should have book a hotel room first... Andrew makes his way into the club. Once inside, he looks around himself uncertainly, well aware that he must stick out like a sore thumb among the club's patrons.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Roger takes a seat a table close to the man, and attempts to overhear any conversation. ~He thinks I must stick out like a sore thumb, American accent, and my bags, sheesh.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads